Monday 28 September 2015

Another September Birthday (and more to come...)

September is quite a month for birthdays in my family -  Our youngest daughter, Sally celebrated her 19th birthday.  It was her first away from home as she has just moved down to Bedford where she is about to start a Primary School Teaching course at the university there ... a bit of a bittersweet celebration, sadly no card on our family mantelpiece this year ....

I have used the Gypsy Flower image from Moonflower Digital Stamps - which was such a pleasure to colour with a mix of my Promarker and Prisma pencils.  If you haven't stumbled upon Moonflower Digistamps yet, then sadly you are missing out on some gorgeous images. There is a fab face book page with a monthly newsletter with a free digistamp - some great flash giveaways too!

The papers were from my crafty stash - I promise to make better note in future (slaps back of wrist..)  The Borderie Anglais and ribbon again has been in my scrap box for far too long and so glad I pulled it out for this project.

                                               


 
 
I would like to add this project into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. fabulous Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is beautiful. I love the layers and DP. Thanks for sharing with 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart,

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete