Wednesday 21 October 2015

Where The Fairies Live

Hi Everyone, as you will know my daughter moved out of home recently to start her teacher training course at Bedford Uni.  This toadstool house image is from the Joanna Sheen Messy Rabbit Collection - many,  moons ago this was one of the first rubber stamps I purchased and has always remained a firm favourite coming out to play again and again.

I kept the card design simple with some embossed card and paper out of my ever increasing craft stash - The toadstool was coloured in a mix of Promarkers and Prismacolor pencils - hope you like it .....



 
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
Many Thanks for taking time to look
Sarah x
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sarah this is neat in every way. Love your composition. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete